Wake Up America Seminars * * April 3, 2020
Nearly everyone in the U.S. has been impacted by changes due to the Coronavirus and the Wake Up office is no exception. Our office is located in Ohio and the governor has issued a "shelter in place" order requiring businesses to have employees stay at home. Certain essential businesses have been allowed to continue operations and this has included religious and social service entities. However, there is some question as to whether the current activities of Wake Up fall under this exception. So, beginning next week we will be moving our personnel to their homes. There will be no changes for you because we will be answering your calls to Wake Up from home. We will visit the office two days each week to check and process the mail. We pray that everyone stays safe and healthy during this unsettling time.
Scripture Thought for the Day
I lift my eyes to the hills – where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
- Johnny: Johnny called into the office for the first time in 10 years to obtain information on how to go to Wake Up’s website and view Larry’s videos on YouTube. He is excited to share this information with some friends that are interested in learning more!
- Terry: Please pray for Terry’s daughter who is a nurse and also four months pregnant. Pray for her protection from the coronavirus.
- Misael: Please pray for Misael, his business and family. Pray that the peace of God that surpasses all understanding lead them to walking more closely with the Lord.
With a majority of the U.S. population being told to "stay home," you may wonder if the Coronavirus epidemic is part of end time events. Larry addressed a similar situation in 2005 after an earthquake and tsunami occurred in the South Pacific Ocean. Watch his video series on this topic:
Religious Related News
- A Day to Fast and Pray: Saturday, April 4
- Welcome Whatever Keeps You from Pride
- Most Churches Have Stopped Gathering, Few Plan to Meet on Easter
- Bloom Where You’re Quarantined
- Separately, Together, Let’s Pray for Revival
- Simple Church
- Churches as Learning Communities
- Jesus Is Here, in Sickness and in Health
- Asian Americans Call on the Church to Preach Against Coronavirus Racism
Science Related News
- Large Earthquake Strikes Idaho; No Major Damage Reported
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Symptoms
- Globetrotting Meteorologist Offers Advice on Sheltering in Place After Living for a Year in Antarctica
- April to Treat Stargazers to 1st Meteor Shower in Months and These Other Celestial Events
- 4 Major Hurricanes Are Predicted as Part of an Above-Normal 2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season
- Temperatures to Soar Well Above Normal in UK This Weekend
- Will Warm Weather Really Kill off COVID-19?
- Heavy, Gusty Thunderstorms Aim for Southern Australia
Health Related News
- Fitness Key to Long-Term Weight Loss Success
- Vitamin D May Help Seniors Recover After Hip Fracture, Study Says
- Too Many Hours Working Desk Job May Harm Thyroid
- Sleep apnea machine converted to ventilator using 3D printer
- People With Mental Health Disorders 76% More Likely to Be out Sick Due to Stress
- World May Lack Sufficient Supply of Malaria Drugs to Treat COVID-19, Experts Argue
- CDC: 30% of Americans With COVID-19, Underlying Conditions Require Hospitalization
- Cancer Patient Care Disrupted by COVID-19 Pandemic
- A Timeline of the Coronavirus
- Google Launches 'Mobility' Project That Traces Human Activities Worldwide
- US Map: Coronavirus and School Closures
- With Most U.S. Horse Racing Canceled, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong Carry On
- Stores Open During Coronavirus and Their Hours—Plus, Stores That Are Closed
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo Closes NYC Playgrounds; Florida, Mississippi Order Lockdowns
Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
WUAS Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc.
PO Box 273 – Bellbrook, OH 45305
Phone Number: (800) 475-0876
Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs
8 am to 3 pm, Friday